1)Compliments on your outfit are more weekly than bi-annually.
2) You never have that feeling of being over, under or oddly dressed for any occasion.
3) Your friends tend to ask you where you bought things, and then purchase the exact same thing.
4) You can succinctly describe your style in 3 words.
5) You’ve always had every item–trench coat, leopard pump, little black dress, etc—on every ‘must-have clothing’ list.
6) You see your tailor more than some of your close friends.
7) Your family and friends ask you to take them shopping or style them for major events.
8) You’re often stopped on the street by women asking where to get an item you’re wearing.
9) People look at your Instagram #OOTD posts for outfit inspiration.
10) Even on days where you feel like you have nothing to wear you still manage to make something out of nothing.
11) You can look at photos of yourself from three months ago or three years ago and still like your look.
12) Your family thinks you’re “impossible” to shop for because your taste is very particular, re: chic.
13) You don’t have to spend a lot of money to make a statement—your well-trained eye serves you just as well in a thrift shop as it does on Net-A-Porter.com.